Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG). Oakland/East Bay ChapterAdd this organization to MyList.
- Alternate Name
- PFLAG (Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
- Mailing Address
- PO Box 21195 Oakland CA 94620-1195
- 510-562-7692 Help Line Informational Recording
- Self-help support organization that promotes the health and well-being of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender persons, their families, and friends. Offers safe confidential support (peer support, no professionals). Goals: support, education, and advocacy.
- Information and support to parents and other relatives of lesbians and gays, and to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender persons. Monthly support group; telephone peer counseling and information between meetings; speakers for classes and other meetings. Information on groups in other locations; printed information
- Fourth Tuesday of the month (in Berkeley); call for information. See Straight Spouse Network (elsewhere in this BIN file) for referral to meetings for straight spouses of GLBTs.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Men -- Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Questioning
Women -- Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender
Teenagers/Young Adults -- Families
- Last Updated