Options Recovery ServicesAdd this organization to MyList.
- 1835 Allston Way Berkeley, CA 94704; 610 16th Street. Ste. 312 Oakland, CA 94612
- Berkeley Office: 510-666-9552 Oakland Office: (510) 836-9900
- M-F 8:30 am-4:30 pm
- Support services to help break the cycle of crime, broken families, and homelessness caused by addiction.
- • Shelter referrals, including transitional housing and Shelter Plus Care facilities. • Day and evening treatment recovery programs including 12-step study, self-esteem groups, relaxation training, yoga, anger management, life skills, relapse prevention, smoking cessation, individual counseling, acupuncture and a host of other services. • Therapy and individual case management. • Post-treatment support group and relapse prevention tools.
- Open to all; target groups are homeless and court ordered.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Health/Medical -- Alcohol
Health/Medical -- Smoking
Health/Medical -- Substance Abuse
Housing -- Emergency Shelters and Drop-In Centers
Housing -- Transitional
Mental Health -- Counseling
Mental Health -- Recovery and Twelve-Step Programs
Social Services -- Information and Referral
- Last Updated