Himalayan Fair CommitteeAdd this organization to MyList.
- Mailing Address
- PO Box 7736 Berkeley CA 94707
- Sponsors annual fair of arts, crafts, and food from the Himalayan region, to promote friendship, understanding, and cultural exchange with people of the Himalayan region (India, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Pakistan, and Tibet). Proceeds benefit support over 50 charity organizations abroad.
- Fair is being held in Berkeley's Live Oak Park (Shattuck and Berryman) May 21 10am - 7:00 pm, May 22 10:00am - 5:30pm. Entry to the fair is free though donations are accepted. Live classical and folk dance of Himalayas.
- Wheelchair accessible (on park grounds)
- Arts/Culture/Entertainment -- Crafts
Arts/Culture/Entertainment -- Fairs and Festivals
Ethnic/Regional Groups -- Asian/Pacific Islander
Politics/Government -- International Issues
- Last Updated