Fred Finch Youth Center. Turning PointAdd this organization to MyList.
- Alternate Name
- Turning Point
- 3404 King Street (& 62nd) Berkeley, Ca 94703
- Mailing Address
- 3404 King St. (& 62nd) Berkeley CA 94703
- use contact form on website
- Transitional housing for young adults who are homeless.
- Provides housing, meals, and various services. Mental health case managers partner with program participants to develop service plan which may include: mental health and substance abuse assessment, treatment, and referral; educational, vocational, and employment assessment with training, placement, and referral; financial literacy and life skills training; health education and referral; permanent-housing assistance.
- Young adults ages 18-25 who are homeless. Priority given to homeless youth from Berkeley. Contact Carmen, 510-601-8966, to request application and start process
- Wheelchair accessible
- Housing -- Transitional
Teenagers/Young Adults -- Emergency Shelters and Drop-In Centers
Housing -- Emergency Shelters and Drop-In Centers
Teenagers/Young Adults -- Housing
Social Services -- Homeless Services
Mental Health -- Organizations
Teenagers/Young Adults -- Employment/Labor
- Last Updated