East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD). Crab Cove Visitor CenterAdd this organization to MyList.
- 1252 McKay Ave. (near Central), Alameda CA 94501
- Wed-Sun 10am-4pm (Oct-Feb); Wed-Sun 10am-5pm (Mar-Sep)
- Exhibits and programs showcasing the life and ecology of the Bay, as well as the extended marine environment, aiming to increase awareness about the ecology of the San Francisco Bay, the world's oceans and the human history connected to the sea.
- Nature programs for school classes, youth groups, other organizations, by reservation. Programs for the general public on weekends, nature parties for pre-kindergarten through age 12, and families.
- Open to all.
- Check website or call for information
- Regional in Nature (bimonthly calendar)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Animals -- Wildlife
Environment -- Education
Environment -- San Francisco Bay
Environment -- Water
Sports/Recreation -- Parks
- Last Updated