- Alternate Name
- Grassroots Video
- 1939 Addison St. (& Milvia) Berkeley CA 94704-1179
- M-F 10am-5:30pm Sat 10am-2pm
- Nonprofit community video organization offering a network among video producers, nonprofit organizations, technicians, and others interested in making video technology accessible to the general public. Established in 1980.
- Conferences and workshops, ongoing training, produces broadcast and cable TV programs, provides studio rentals and equipment rentals for commercial and nonprofit groups, referral services, full production and post-production editing facilities, duplication (includes dvd duplication), and format conversion, used equipment sales. Internships.
Sponsors annual Berkeley Video and Film Festival; call or see website for submission date.
Three week-long Summer Media Camp in July for ages 13-17.
- Call or visit website for information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Video equipment, available for rent to members and independent producers
- Media/Communications -- Films and Video
Media/Communications -- Television
Arts/Culture/Entertainment -- Fairs and Festivals
Media/Communications -- Fairs and Festivals
Teenagers/Young Adults -- Day Camps and Summer Camps
Employment/Labor -- Internships
- Last Updated
- 11/15/2017 Organization 1 of 2 | Next | Last