Building Opportunities for Self-Sufficiency (BOSS)Add this organization to MyList.
- MASC drop-in center: 1931 Center Street Berkeley, CA 94704 Administrative Office: 1918 University Ave, #2A Berkeley, CA 94704
- 510-843-3700 (shelter services)
510-649-1930 (administrative office)
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (administrative office); Mon-Fri 8am-noon (Multi-Agency Service Center)
- Non-profit network of programs in Berkeley, Oakland, and Hayward that help people overcome crises and achieve healthy independent living.
- Crisis counseling, money management; shower, laundry and restrooms available, referrals, transitional housing, emergency shelters, substance abuse counseling, employment counseling, job training, health/mental health services, etc.
May accept donations of new/clean sleeping bags and clean blankets; clean men's clothes/shoes, socks; warm clothes; towels, linens and personal care items. PLEASE CALL FIRST (510-649-1930).
- Serves homeless and disabled people.
- Check website or call for information
- Wheelchair accessible at some locations; call to verify
- Employment/Labor -- Job Skills Training
Employment/Labor -- Volunteer Programs
Housing -- Emergency Shelters and Drop-In Centers
Housing -- Transitional
Mental Health -- Counseling
Mental Health -- Recovery and Twelve-Step Programs
Social Services -- Donations
Social Services -- Homeless Services
Social Services -- Information and Referral
Social Services -- Laundry
Social Services -- Showers
- Last Updated