Bike East BayAdd this organization to MyList.
- 466 Water St. Oakland, California 94607
- 510-845-7433 / 510-845-RIDE
- Non-profit coalition that promotes healthy, sustainable communities by making bicycling safe, fun and accessible.
- • Works with 33 cities, Caltrans, and other government agencies to make bicycling in the East Bay safer, easier, and more enjoyable. • Membership program that helps support projects and offers discounts to members. • Bike education, maintenance and theft prevention resources. • Adult and teen learn-to-ride classes. • Workshops for adults, teens, families and kids. • Volunteer opportunities.
- Education -- Courses and Classes
Employment/Labor -- Volunteer Programs
Sports/Recreation -- Bicycling
Transportation -- Bicycling
- Last Updated