Berkeley Emergency Storm Shelter (BESS)Add this organization to MyList.
- 1925 9th Street @ University
- Mailing Address
- P.O. Box 12701 Berkeley, Ca. 94712
- Emergency overnight shelter (with space for 65) during storms co-sponsored by Dorothy Day House, City of Berkeley, and First Congregational Church.
- The City of Berkeley funds an emergency storm shelter for people who are living on the streets in Berkeley. The shelter opens nightly at 6 PM and will be operational through June 30, 2018. The shelter can accommodate up to 90 adults (18+ years old).
- Must be 18 or older.
- Social Services -- Homeless Services
Housing -- Emergency Shelters and Drop-in Centers
- Last Updated