Berkeley Emergency Storm Shelter (BESS)Add this organization to MyList.
- 1925 9th Street @ University
- Mailing Address
- P.O. Box 12701 Berkeley, Ca. 94712
- Emergency overnight shelter (with space for 65) during storms co-sponsored by Dorothy Day House, City of Berkeley, and First Congregational Church.
- City of Berkeley Shelter open every night through Winter, 2017, at 1231 Second Street. During 2017, the shelter will stay open through May 15, 2017. For additional shelter location schedules go to: http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/homeless-entry/services/
- Must be 18 or older.
- Social Services -- Homeless Services
Housing -- Emergency Shelters and Drop-in Centers
- Last Updated