Berkeley Drop-in CenterAdd this organization to MyList.
- Alternate Name
- Coalition for Alternatives in Mental Health. Berkeley Drop-in Center
- 3234 Adeline St. (& Alcatraz) Berkeley CA 94703
- M-Th 9am-4pm, F 9am-2pm
- Client-run, drop-in multi-purpose community center for past and present mental health clients and persons undergoing significant emotional stress; a safe, informal place for people who often feel isolated, including homeless individuals needing services and support; based on self-help model.
- • The Center has three basic service components: Drop-In time; Service advocacy and Housing advocacy.
Alcohol and drug rehabilitation • Social and recreational events, peer counseling, etc. • Serves cold breakfast/snacks and coffee as food available. • Mail and message service. • Money management assistance.
• Accepts donations of clothes (adult and children), household items (blankets, towels, sleeping bags, backpacks, kitchen items, furniture, etc.), toys in useable condition, and personal care items. Please call first.
- Past, present, or possible recipient of mental health services, or those at risk of the above.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Housing -- Emergency Shelters and Drop-in Centers
Mental Health -- Information and Referral
Mental Health -- Organizations
Social Services -- Donations
Social Services -- Homeless Services
- Last Updated