Berkeley (Calif). Public Library. AARP Tax-Aide Preparation AssistanceAdd this organization to MyList.
- Free AARP tax preparation help provided at Berkeley libraries by appointment. (See Services below for details.)
- • PLEASE NOTE FOR ALL APPOINTMENTS: Bring last year's federal and state tax returns, picture ID for yourself and spouse, and social security cards for yourself, spouse and all dependents, W2s, 1099',s Social Security tax forms, and all other materials pertaining to your 2017 taxes.
• CENTRAL LIBRARY (2090 Kittredge St. Berkeley, CA 94704. Call 510-981-6148. Sign ups begin January 22, 2019.Appointments available from February 9-April 15, 2019, on Mondays, between 12:30am and 4:30pm, and Saturdays between 10:30am and 3:45pm.
• TAREA HALL PITTMAN SOUTH BERKELEY LIBRARY, 1901 Russell St. Berkeley, CA 94703. Call 510-981-6260. Sign ups begin January 21, 2019. Appointments available Fridays from February 8-April 12, 2019, between 10:15am-2:15pm. Walk-in slots may be available on a "first-come-for-first-served" basis in case of "no-shows".
• WEST BERKELEY LIBRARY (1125 UNIVERSITY AVE. BERKELEY CA 94702 - Call 510-981-6270. Sign ups begin January 22, 2019. Appointments available on Mondays and Wednesdays from February 6-April 15, 2019, 12pm-4pm. Walk-in slots may be available on a "first-come-for-first-served" basis in case of "no-shows".
- Open to all; AARP volunteers (American Association of Retired Persons) will help anyone (not only seniors or low-income).
- Languages other than English: Spanish (at South Branch).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Employment/Labor -- Volunteer Programs
Libraries -- Information and Referral
Politics/Government -- Taxes
Seniors -- Organizations
- Last Updated