Berkeley (Calif). Health Services. Public Health Clinic. Immunization ClinicAdd this organization to MyList.
- Alternate Name
- Berkeley Health and Human Services
- 830 University Ave. (& 6th St.) Berkeley CA 94710
- M-Tu 9am-11am and 1pm- 4pm, Th 2pm-4pm
- To give immunizations
- For children we provide Tdap (tetanus/diptheria/pertussis or "whooping cough") vaccine for students in grades 7-12. Meningococcal vaccine for children ages 11-18. Influenza vaccines for children ages 3-18.
For all other childhood vaccinations appointments with local providers can be made, for those who qualify, within 5 business days. Referrals for immunization services also available.
For adults we provide the following vaccines: Tdap (tetanus/diptheria/pertussis or "whooping cough"), MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), Influenza ("flu"),Pneumoccal (pneumonia) as well as Hepatitis A and/or B vaccines.
- Everyone living in Berkeley and surrounding areas
- Check website or call for information
- English, Spanish.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Health/Medical -- Hospitals and Clinics
Health/Medical -- Immunizations
- Last Updated