Bay Area Community Services (BACS)Add this organization to MyList.
- Mailing Address
- 390 40th Street, Oakland, CA 94609
- M-F 9am-5pm, other hours available by location
- Local non-profit provides behavioral health, housing, and aging services for teens, adults, older adults, and their families. Programs span the Bay Area and focus on doing ‘whatever it takes’ to help individuals stay out of institutional care and stay connected to their communities.
- MODERNIZING MENTAL HEALTH: Wellness Centers (Fremont, Hayward, Oakland, Alameda, and Pleasanton); Crisis Residential Treatment; Intensive Care Coordination; Supported Employment; Prevention & Early Intervention
HOUSING SOLUTIONS: Outreach programs; Short-Term Housing programs; Long-Term Housing programs, including the largest homeless solutions program in Oakland.
AGING WITH INDEPENDENCE: Memory Care Day Programs (Oakland and Fremont); Senior Homeless Prevention; Care Management
- Alameda and Solano County residents.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Last Updated